Ymobile7 : Samsung’s Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Region New Zealand Code XNZ, specifications and features: this is a 5.5″ (138.8mm) device with a FHD 1080 x 1920 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 7870 Octa soc with a 1.6 GHz configuration. Memory is 3GB, with the device offering 32GB internal storage and (up to 256 GB) of external memory. The Galaxy J7 Prime features Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor and Proximity Sensor. The device measures 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm and weighs 167g.
Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F New Zealand XNZ
Model Name : Galaxy J7 Prime
Model Number : SM-G610F
Model type : Phone
Color : Black, Gold
Announced : 2016, August
Released : 2016, September
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
- Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Here you find all the latest firmwares for the Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F if you want to flash your device with the newest Samsung software. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
Important things with Samsung Odin
- Warning! Please find the right Tutorial before you starting the flashing
- Do not forget to Backup your phone.
- Download the correct and latest Odin versions
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs